Stick Blenders Buying Guide
Blenders are very important items in any kitchen and do a variety of essential kitchen jobs in seconds. Used for soups, smoothies, mayonnaise, sauces and batter to name a few, a good quality blender will make light of mixing work. Hand (or stick) blenders come with a range of speeds and usually can do other jobs as well as blending. Electronically operated, they have a blade at the bottom of the stick which is responsible for chopping and blending. When looking for a hand-held stick blender look for one with different attachments such as a whisk and processing bowl so it can multi-task.
Points to Remember:
- Look for variable speed settings.
- Look for larger wattage for pureed food.
- Look for removable blade units for easy cleaning.
- Look for dishwasher safe items.
- Consider buying spare stick attachments.
For further information visit the preparation equipment pages in the Catering Appliances section or contact the Alliance customer care team