Guest Accessories Buying Guide
Hotel rooms should always be amply equipped with everything your guests may need to enjoy their stay. Check you have all the products your guests might need as well as those everyday essentials that no bedroom or bathroom can do without.
Make your guests’ stay so much more convenient and enjoyable by supplying them with additional extras which make the difference between standard and luxury. Your guests will appreciate a good stock of essentials and comfortable extras and often those little additional products make all the difference.
- Terry Slippers which are hygienic and disposable. There are two designs, open toe or closed toe and both offer a comfortable wearing experience. Many leisure clubs offer terry slippers to their guests because of their comfort and hygiene elements using the club’s facilities.
- Hairdryers these are especially useful and you can choose from wall mounted varieties (resistant to theft) which are suitable for bathroom use to regular hairdryers. These are excellent for foreign guests who need a different wattage and every hotel should have hairdryers available for their guests. Similarly hairdryers are used daily in leisure clubs so there should be a good supply of wall mounted, fixed or individual hairdryers available for use.
- Kettles these are ideal for guests who want to prepare their own coffee or tea and many hotels offer a small tray of teabags, coffee sachets, sugar and stirrers as well as cups and saucers. Leave a kettle in each hotel room for your guests’ convenience and comfort.
- Hangers keep bedroom cupboards well stocked with hangers; choose from security hangers (with rings), ladies’ hangers, gents’ hangers and luxurious dark wood & light wood hangers. For guest bathrobes, padded satin hangers are also available. Leisure clubs will also benefit from keeping large stocks of hangers available for locker use.
- Door Signs all hotel rooms need a combination of “do not disturb” and “make up room” signs.
- Hand Fresheners keep hand freshener wipes available in sachets, these are ideal for restaurant use especially after dining to freshen up and leisure club use.
- Cotton Wool Puffs keep these for hotel bathrooms and store them in an attractive jar; likewise they are essential for leisure clubs too.
- Cotton Buds keep a stock of cotton buds for hotel bathrooms and also for leisure club use.
- Cotton Wool Pads make sure you have a stock of cotton wool pads which can be stored in hotel bathrooms; they are also excellent for leisure club guests.
- Blanket Hygiene Storage Bag keep clean blankets free from dust and moths in handy blanket storage bags.
- Tea and Coffee Tray to complement a kettle, keep a tray of tea and coffee supplies in each hotel room.
- Door Wedge these are used to keep doors open, ideal for inter-connecting hotel rooms or for doors which have a habit of remaining firmly shut!
- Luggage Stand every hotel room should have a foldable luggage stand so it is much easier for guests to unpack their suitcases.
For further information on Guest Accessories visit the Hotel and Leisure pages or contact the Alliance customer care team