Steelite International is the world-leading manufacturer and supplier of tabletop products and buffet solutions, servicing the global hospitality industry with innovative solutions in china, metal, melamine and glass. We are committed to offering the best in technology and design while minimising our effect on the environment. Our stability and reputation in the industry has provided us with both a diverse client list and a comprehensive channel of operations. Customer satisfaction is our priority, which requires dedication, commitment, and a passion for achieving a level of excellence far exceeding expectations.
How is Steelite Different?
- We are positioned as the leader through innovation and design-led products, and passion for the hospitality industry.
- We listen to our customers.
- We focus on the customer’s need.
- We help our customers solve critical business challenges.
- We offer valuable information that contributes to our customer’s growth.
- We build our market share through relationships.
Made For Life
The Steelite International Lifetime Edge-Chip Warranty is your assurance that all Performance and Distinction products manufactured in our UK factory are fit for purpose.
All Performance and Distinction products are made with high-alumina content to ensure ultimate strength. Vitrified Ceramics prevent crazing and cracking that lead to bacterial ingress over time, thus enhancing sanitation and food safety efforts. Each piece is inspected, examined, and tested so you can be confident it will withstand the rigours of the modern commercial kitchen and remain chip-free. This commitment to quality excellence ultimately results in product that you will replace less often – great for your kitchen, great for your long-term costs and great for the environment.
What Sets Us Apart: Our Factory
- Largest pottery factory in the UK.
- Capacity for 400,000 pieces per week.
- Largest manufacturing employer in the City of Stoke-on-Trent.
- Only items produced at the factory are backstamped Steelite.
- All items manufactured in Stoke are covered by a lifetime edge-chip warranty.