The UK's Best Catering Equipment & Catering Disposables Supplier
Spend £50.00 for free delivery!
Alliance are the UK’s leading independent suppliers of catering equipment and catering disposables, with a network of operations in London, Crewe, Manchester, Glasgow, Cardiff, Leeds, Norwich, Caerphilly, Castle Donnington, Southampton and Plymouth. We supply catering equipment to hotels, pubs, bars, health and leisure clubs, care homes, restaurants and banquet establishments of all shapes and sizes from major national chains to small high street cafés.
We offer a comprehensive range of products from glassware, crockery, Churchill China, salad containers, cutlery, hot cups, bar equipment, clothing and chefs knives to large commercial kitchen equipment such as ovens, grills, bain maries, refrigerated cabinets and food blenders. We stock the top brand names in the industry such as Falcon, Lincat, Churchill, Dudson, Caravell, Williams, Johnson Diversey, Nestle, Winterhalter, Global, Rational, Gram and many, many more!
With over 10 year’s experience, Alliance offers simply the best choice, value, and service to caterers in the business!
Alliance Online – The UK's Best Wholesale Catering Equipment & Catering Disposables Supplier for Commercial Kitchens, Restaurants & Bars
Our multi-award winning website is open 24/7 – 365 days a year, giving you the opportunity to buy what you want, when you want. Our own national fleet of vehicles makes over 2,000 deliveries every day, supplying over 20,000 independent businesses including hotels, pubs and restaurants, health and leisure clubs, care homes, coffee shops, take-aways and many others...
When it comes to commerical catering equipment, one of the most important aspects you must focus on is the catering equipment you use. Buying the right catering supplies is crucial if you are hoping to offer high-quality food to your customers. Whether you are thinking about purchasing a new oven or a new food blender, it's worth taking the time to consider all of your options if you want to make a good return on your investment.
We can supply all your commercial catering equipment needs, such as kitchen equipment and bar supplies. We have a great range of industry standard kitchen equipment that is used on a daily basis in many pubs, restaurants and catering establishments.
Along with the catering equipment and supplies displayed above, we supply a range of cooking, frying, grilling and food preparation equipment, stainless steel sinks & worktops and many more different types of catering supplies besides.
As a restaurant and hotel supplier we stock all the essential tableware items, such as wine glasses and beer glasses, crockery and cutlery but also a huge range of accessories and serving utensils you may usually have a hard time tracking down when you need them. Our aim is to build the perfect one stop site for bars, restaurants, hotels and food service companies to find the catering supplies they need.
You can download our catering & kitchen equipment catalogue here in pdf format: Catering Equipment Catalogue - this brochure features our capital equipment and heavy kit. For the most recent version of our catering supplies catalogue please use the link in the footer of the site to request your FREE copy.
Alliance Local – A Network Local Branches Offering Bespoke Pricing & Credit Terms
Alliance Local is one of the leading suppliers of non-food catering equipment and catering disposables in the UK. Established to create a flexible and customer orientated company, we are dedicated to placing your service expectations at the centre of everything we do.
With branches throughout the UK, your Local Alliance is ideally placed to provide maximum flexibility and respond quickly through experienced teams and offer you our first class service. We’ll ensure you get what you want, when you want it – fast!
A Brief Explanation of the Catering Industry
Catering is a part of the food service industry. It is the business of providing food and drink to a customer. This can simply be in the form of "over the counter" service such as coffee shops & cafes, through to canteens and restaurants. Event catering is where the caterer serves food at a designated venue similar to a banquet. In these situations food is usually prepared on site and presented in the form of a self-service dinner buffet or served by waiting staff.
Catering equipment is the broad term given to the caterer’s tools and utensils used to prepare, serve and present the food. It can range from the commercial "heavy" kit installed in kitchens - used to prepare the food, right down to the napkins and glasses used by the customer. Here at Alliance Online we are described as catering equipment suppliers as the majority of products on our website fall into this category.
Read more on Catering Equipment from our blog.
The government provide some fantastic information on their Hospitality and Catering website. Here you can find some great health and safety resources and read expert advice on things to be aware of in your restaurant kitchen.
Latest Catering News and Information from the Blog:
- 3rd April 2013 – The Chief Secretary to the Treasury, Danny Alexander, has hit out at new rules from the EU which ban the use of popular catering equipment in restaurants, claiming it is a "pretty silly" decision. … continue reading: Danny Alexander condemns olive oil jug ban
- 7th May 2013 – The internet was sliced and diced earlier this week, by an announcement of a new set of chefs knives which could be brought to market. However, it would be fair to say that the FDRL Maple Set has divided opinion … continue reading: The most beautiful chefs knives in the world?
- 30th April 2013 – At least 5,000 Brits are now living on food costing a total of just £1 a day in support of the Global Poverty Project. … continue reading: Thousands to live on just £1 a day
- 29th April 2013 – With rising sales, canned goods are as important to hoteliers, restaurateurs and most professionals in the catering trade, as they always have been. … continue reading: Bicentennial catering equipment sales still going strong
- 17th April 2013 – Street food is synonymous with South East Asia, with many backpackers not feeling their travel experience is complete without chowing down on mysterious local specialities … continue reading: Ethnic street food comes to Bristol
- 9th April 2013 – A new list by a food magazine has suggested that Brits are falling in love with weird' food, with savoury desserts leading the field. … continue reading: Annual list shows Brits love 'weird' food
Catering Equipment Buying Guides
Buying the right banqueting equipment for your business can be a daunting experience, the following CESA (Catering Equipment Suppliers Association) guides were posted on our blog. They offer recommendations and guidance to ensure you choose the right catering supplies for your kitchen.
- Catering Equipment Buying Guide
- Cooking Equipment Buying Guide
- Combination Ovens Buying Guide
- Snacking and Fast Food Equipment Guide
- Beverage Systems Buying Guide
- Catering Counters and Serveries Buying Guide
- Fryer Buying Guide
- Refrigeration Buying Guide
- Microwave Oven Buying Guide
- Warewashing Buying Guide
If you require any further information, please contact us. We have a team of specialists here who can help you make the right choice.
All the products you see on the site can be purchased via our SagePay™ secure shopping cart. Please be aware that some of the commercial catering equipment may have extended delivery times so we advise you to call our customer service team before ordering on 0844 499 4300. Our friendly staff will also try to assist you with any queries you may have before you purchase.
© 2013 Alliance Disposables LTD E&OE
Release: v 3.3.100 19/12/2012 (Zen)